Saturday, August 24, 2013

...in books

April from Good Books and Good Wine created a wonderful 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Check it out and if you'll participate link your post to April's original post.

Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

source
I would love to have THE solution for this problem. :) I am sure that blogger fatigue is a common problem that every blogger has experienced at least once in their blogging career.

What I usually do is to just let it happen. I don't stress myself with the need of posting daily and if I feel like taking a week off blogging I do just that. I don't schedule many posts in advance so lack of motivation is obvious pretty quickly on my blog.

Writing this blog started as a hobby and I have no intentions of starting to stress about something I truly love to do. I love to read but sometimes I'm in the mood for watching TV all evening or I am too tired or just not in the mood to read at all and that's okay.

So not being in the mood for blogging about books is totally acceptable as well and usually I miss blogging after a few days.

My advice is to just relax and accept your lack of motivation because something you do for fun and dedicate a lot of your spare time too, should never feel like a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment