Wednesday, August 21, 2013

...in books

source
If you didn't already know I was in London for 6 days at the beginning of August. I go once every year and usually I go crazy buying heaps of books. I couldn't control my book buying this year either and I figured that as you probably are a reader too I will share my haul with you today.

Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart
Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforder (which I was looking for for the last year)
You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (because Judith from Paper Riot raves about it)
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

Walk the Lines by Mark Mason
School's Out by Jack Sheffield
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch

Look it is signed!

I love buying cook books in general and I decided to get this one by the Sorted guys. If you don't know them you should immediately head over to their homepage and YouTube channel. These guys are amazing!

This one is the third cook book by the Hummingbird Bakery crew and I already own the first two and can highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment