Tuesday, July 22, 2014

...in books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island 




Most von Lipwig (Going Postal, Making Money, Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett) because he is the best when it comes to convincing people. So if we encounter an indigenous tribe or a travelling merchant he will get us whatever we want.

Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross) because she is not only really nice but also super strong. If we want to build a house or something along these lines, her skills would definitely come in handy.

Ramos (Shelby Nichols Series by Colleen Helme) because he is the loyal bad guy. He is a hit man but has a soft spot and always has your back.

Darcy McCall (Breakfast at Darcy’s by Ali McNamara) because she knows what it takes to settle on a remote island and because I’m sure we would become good friends really easily.

Nick Fox (The Heist, The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg) because it’s always good to have a con man on board, right?

Cammie Morgan (Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter) because being a spy might be helpful. If there’s no way that we can flee from this deserted island we will at least have some cool gadgets and secret hiding places.

W. W. Hale the Fifth (Heist Society Novels by Ally Carter) because he’s not only really cute and a good and loyal friend but also member of a group of thieves. I can sense a theme here. 

Xemerius (Precious Stone Trilogy by Kerstin Gier) because he is such a great character. He is a demon gargoyle who is really witty and funny and super loyal to his friends. He is just awesome and I would love to have him with me when I’m stranded on a deserted island.

Jax Cullen (Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis) because he’s hot and a carpenter. I’m sure he’ll come in handy.

Chet (Chet and Bernie Mysteries by Spencer Quinn) because if I cannot take my dog with me I would love to have Chet as my trusted sidekick. He is clever and observant - a loyal dog and there is nothing better than sitting on the beach, cuddling with your dog and watch his case the waves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jax! I forgot about Jax! He was dreamy. Definitely one of my favorite Shalvis guys. Great list! I want to read Breakfast at Darcy's. I love that you're bring Chet!

    ReplyDelete