Sunday, July 22, 2012

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea 
which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.

So, here I am – Showcase Sunday time!

It took me quite some time today to write this post. Every time I sat down to write it something interesting happened. There is a special program on TV today about airplanes, airports and flying and I was watching some of this, then I tried to write this post and my book almost jumped into my hands and begged me to read a bit and last but not least the Tour de France finished in Paris today and I watched the last kilometers.

But finally here I am to tell you that I only bought two books this week:

Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris

French Lesson by Ellen Sussman

I read an incredible book this week which I can highly recommend to all of you:
Friendship Bread by Darien Gee

A wonderful book. I was absolutely blown away by it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul this week! I have already added it to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2243

    ReplyDelete