Sunday, October 26, 2014

I've accumulated 11 books in 1 month

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.

After over a month without a bookhaul I now have a HUGE one coming your way. Let's jump right into it!

For my Kindle:
 
Taking Flight by Erin Brown

Making Headlines by Erin Brown

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kennealy

The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason

The Shell Game by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg

Physical Books:

Dragons at Crumbling Castle by Terry Pratchett

He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


I won Ellice's birthday giveaway over on Paper Riot and she was such a sweetie and sent me two books I really really wanted.
 


Soulless: The Manga by Gail Carriger

3 comments:

  1. Nice book haul did you have this month.
    I hope you enjoy reading all of them. And especially the girl with the windup heart.
    I need to read it, because I already read the first 3. =)

    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I really want to get The Girl with the Windup Heart too, even though I still haven't read the third book in the series. I am a huge fan of Kady Cross. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Notting Hill with 4 Weddings Actually sounds really cute. How can it not be with that title? I love the cover of The Girl with the Windup Heart and I've had that Shalvis kicking around my kindle for far to long. You got some great books this month!

    ReplyDelete