My Pic of September
I just couldn't decide:
September in One Word
TransitionalSeptember was clearly the beginning of fall. It was cool in the evenings but warm during the days when the sun was out. While walking Felix you had to put on your jacket when being in the shade and you could take it off when out in the sun. I like this transitional period, love wearing my scarves again and enjoying those sunny fall days outside.
3 things that happened in September
- A friend of mine went to study abroad for a year. Saying goodbye was harder than I thought.
- Netflix finally launched in Austria. I cannot believe we survived that long without it.
- I went to the cinema with a good friend and we watched the movie to Kerstin Gier's Saphireblue. The movie is a German production but quite entertaining. I think I need to reread the books soon.
5 Songs that were popular on my i-Pod
I revisted some old favorites in September
Old Before I Die by Robbie Williams
Better Man by Robbie Williams
At your Side by The Corrs
Toss the Feathers by The Corrs
Golden by Lady Antebellum
Books I Read This MonthMaureen Johnson - 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg - The Chase
Kady Cross - The Girl in the Clockwork Collar
Shannon Stacey - All He Ever Desired
Kady Cross - The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy
Terry Pratchett - Guards! Guards!
Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen
Ali McNamara - From Notting Hill with Love...Actually
A TV-series I liked this MonthDaisy already watched it so I had someone to talk when I reached some of those "What?" moments.
Things I am looking forward to in OctoberWell, university starts again at the beginning of October. So there isn't really that much to look forward to but let's try:
- After quite some time I'm having a play date with my favorite little guy again and I'm also looking forward to a nice, long talk with his mum and my good friend.
- More sunny fall days before the fog settles over Vienna.
- Spending some quality time with my mum before she's off to the States for just over 2 weeks at the end of the month.
- The relase day of Lady Antebellum's new album 747 and Ali McNamara's new book From Notting Hill with Four Weddings...Actually.
Felix in September
During one of our afternoon walks