To be honest; this Bout of Books read-a-thon wasn't the most sucessful for me but I managed to not only stick to reading at least an hour but I also kept my priorities in order and studied quite a lot daily. I usually have huge problems see studying as more important than reading but this week I finally managed and this feels like a HUGE accomplishment.
- I read at least an hour a day even on days when I was super busy.
- I finished 2 books (yeah!) - The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis and Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Thursday (the day of my exam) was my slowest reading day because I did a lot of last-minute studying and on my way home after exam I met a friend on the tram and chose talking to him over reading my book.
- Sunday was my best reading day with 241 pages. I alternated my day between reading and studying (not in that order).
- Overall I read 3 books:
- The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Educating Jack by Jack Sheffield
- Overall I read 813 pages. Now I'm impressed - I thought it would be a lot less.
The next Bout of Books read-a-thon will be from August 19th to 25th
For more information check the Bout of Books website.