Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Life...

I am really sorry that it is terribly silent on the blog this week but I had a lot going on at the end of last week (where I usually take time to write blog posts, etc.) and I have an exam coming up next Tuesday and last but not least university is starting again on Monday. So time is running like crazy at the moment.

So this is why I decided to participate in the Bloggiesta this weekend (September 28th till September 30th)! Bloggiesta is hosted by Danielle from There’s a Book and Suey from It’s All About Books.

Bloggiesta is for us bloggers to take some time during those three days to catch up on things concerning the blog which might have been neglected the last weeks. I definitely have some catching up to do and I hope I'll find enough time next to studying, taking my dog for walks, work and attending a christening on Sunday but I'm sure I'll manage. 

What you can expect from Bloggiesta (taken from There’s a Book):
  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
So now I will have to make a list (yeah!) of all the things I need/would like to do on and for my blog during the weekend.

I am really looking forward to spending time doing blog stuff and chatting with people on Twitter, etc. about it. If you want to participate too check out There’s a Book or It’s All About Books for details and if you want to follow me on Twitter you can find me under @life_of_karin.


No comments:

Post a Comment