Just a little rambling
It is a beautiful Thursday evening and I was in the mood for some funny/interesting/weird facts about me.
So here they come:
- I love love love having friends at my house. Today some friends are coming over and I am so excited. I love cooking and hanging out with people who know me for ages. A good friend of mine is as much of a bookfreak as I am and with her I can talk bookish!
- My best friend is a boy.
- I don’t have a girl as a best friend.
- The perfect day is spend either with a book in the park, balcony, couch, bed or singing along to loud music.
- I love the ocean! Really worship it!
- Austria has no ocean. :(
- I fell in love with a little baby about a month ago.
- I hate it when someone asks me what my favorite book is.
- I love crime series on TV – Castle is the best!
- I envy all Americans and British people for their bookstores!
- I love to cook and bake.
- I sometimes forget how much music can pick me up.
- I would do anything for my friends.
- My friends sometimes say I am the freak of our group because I can always talk about books.
- I love cheesy romcoms sooooo much.
- I am not a girly girl – so no pink clothes or shoes.
- I grew up with the Sesame Street and I love Elmo the most
- I am addicted to bags – I think I have over a hundred.
- I love to travel and can’t wait to see more of the world.
- I love musically based TV series – you know which I mean, don’t you?
- I grew up watching Full House and am still in love with John Stamos
- I was mocked by my friends because I so loved a German singer when I was a teen. I am still mocked by them because if it and yes, they are still my friends.
- I love my tutoring job!
- I love Liz Gillies voice - so amazing!
- I had a youth group for some years and still refer to the kids who attended as MY kids.
- I would love to live in London for some time.
- I think Italian sounds so sexy.
- I tend to think in English which is sometimes strange because I forget German words once in a while.
- I love lists!
- I don't have to mention that I love books and reading and everything else bookish, right?
Enough now, I need to start cooking!