Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I need to read them asap

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
 
Legacy by C. J. Daugherty
 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
 
The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
 
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger
 
Seeing Other People by Mike Gayle
 
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
 
The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer

5 comments:

  1. Lovely list Karen! Hope you can read them soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throne of glass is definitely a book I recommend to read soon! The raven boys was good and I also loved Days of blood and starlight :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days of Blood & Starlight is one of my favourite recent reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo The Raven Boys! I didn't want to read that when it first came out, but now I'm thinking I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard most of these but I see several I want to know more about! The cover of Legacy is definitely eye catching and how can I not want to read From Notting Hill with Four Weddings Actually? The Raven Boys looks good as well and I've been wanting to try that author for awhile. Great list!

    ReplyDelete