Thursday, June 7, 2012

... in pictures

I wouldn't be me if I hadn't looked for a chance to combine this week's topic  
Colorful with books in some way. 

This is my whole Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and I think this is the most colorful series I have on my shelves. I am still missing the last three books but I have a little spleen when it comes to book series I love.
I tend to read them slowly so that I can devour them longer. Crazy I know! I recently started reading the series from the beginning and I can tell you they are as good now (the third time) as they were when I read them the first time.
If you don't know them and you like mysteries (not the really thrilling kind) then give them a try.
You can find my review of the first "One for the Money" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment