Sunday, December 2, 2012

...Blogmas


Day 2

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December the first until Christmas Eve I will accompany with one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy Coming up with posts and writing them.

Gift Guide: Awesome YA Books

I love giving books as gifts and I thought I would post a gift guide telling you some of my favourite Young Adult Books. They make awesome reads and awesome gifts too.

I could categorize them but I won’t because I think that YA books are always a good first step into a new genre.

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater

Starcrossed and Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Die for Me and Until I Die by Amy Plum

13 Little Blue Envelopes and The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson

Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

The Transcend Time trilogy by Michelle Madow

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

All of those books are entertaining and gripping reads I can highly recommend. I hope you’ll either give away one of these or find one under your Christmas tree and if not, put them on your To-Buy-List and get them after the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. I look forward to reading your Christmas posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares has been on my wishlist for ages - I think it would be a perfect gift for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete