Sunday, October 7, 2012

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.

I had a tiny reading slump over the last weekend and desperatly wanted to find a book that grabbed me. On Wednesday I went to my local bookstore to browse the shelves and found the book that ended my reading slump. 
 
Lindsey Kelk - I heart New York
I bought it on Wednesday, read like crazy on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning and went to the bookstore on Thursday to buy the next two books in the series

Lindsey Kelk - I heart Hollywood
 
Lindsey Kelk - I heart Paris
 
Rachel Gibson - I'm in no Mood for Love
 
Jay Asher - Thirteen Reasons Why
 
Kendare Blake - Anna Dressed in Blood
 

5 comments:

  1. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kelk books look so cute! Hope you love them and they got you out of the slump!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Must admit that the only book that grabs me from that selection Thirteen Reasons Why. I've heard a lot about that book and finally it's out on Kindle in the UK, so I've put it on to my Wish List.

    Enjoy your reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anna Dressed in Blood is awesome! Such a creepy spooky read - one of my favourites this year.

    I've flirted with Thirteen Reasons Why but it sounds so sad!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit scared reading 13 resons why but it sounds good and I started reading the first chapter while my English student wrote a review of it so I had to buy it and I'm sure I'll read it someday :)

      Delete