Tuesday, November 27, 2012

...in pictures

I wasn't quite as sucessful in posting pictures over the last weeks, so here is a longer post to make it up to you.
Old
 
Forum Romanum, Rome

Cat
I don't have a cat and I am not a cat person but I figured out a way to post a cat picture anyways. Some weeks ago I went to the zoo with my mum to take some pictures. I love doing that and it sometimes is a real challenge to get good photos of moving animals but for this topic I got two really awesome ones.
 


The topic for this week's Photochallenge is:
Kitchen

If you want to participate, take a picture, post it on your blog and link it with my blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo of the Roman Forum. It's such an interesting place, especially smack in the middle of such a large city.

    ReplyDelete