Saturday, December 21, 2013

...Blogmas

 
Day 21

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December first til Christmas Eve I will post one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

DIY
Christmas Decorations
and last minute crafts

http://www.handimania.com/diy/bottle-cap-snowmen.html  

I found these amazing tutorials for some Christmas decorations on Handimania. The Christmas Tree Napkins would make perfect decorations for the table on the Christmas table and if you have some little kids waiting for Santa, you could make some of those happy little Bottle Cap Snowmen. If you click on the image of the Snowmen it will take you to the Handimania blog post. If you decide to make them, I would love to see a picture (you can tweet them to me).

  4 Days Till Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment