Saturday, December 7, 2013

...Blogmas

 
Day 7

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December first til Christmas Eve I will post one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

End of Year Readathon
http://danasquare.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/end-of-year-2013-readingcram-sign-up.html

The lovely bloggers Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Sqaure are hosting the End of Year Readthon from Monday on till the 22nd of December. Here's the introduction post where you can also link your sign-up posts.

This is the best idea for all of us readers who want to:
  • make a dent in our TBR pile before all the books we get as Christmas presents need shelf space.
  • read some books before we cash all our book voucers we get for Christmas so we can enjoy the shopping spree without a guilty conscience.
  • reach our Goodreads reading challenge goals. Mine was reading 60 books but now I'm just short of reading 100 books and feel the need to reach this milestone. 
  • spend some time during the sometimes hectic Christmas season relaxing with a good book. 
  • have fun participating in a readathon. 
As you may already know if you read my blog for a while now, I am a mood reader and I just seem to cannot stick to lists of books I really want to read for a readathon. That's why I'm not putting up a list of books I really really want to read. I will just try to read as much as possible between work, university and all this Christmas madness (which I truly enjoy every year) and will keep you posted how I'm doing on Twitter.

  17 Days Till Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment