Sunday, December 22, 2013

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.
My last Showcase Sunday post was at the beginning of November but on Friday the best Christmas package from the lovely Kat from The Aussie Zombie arrived. Kat and I have a special relationship and even though we still haven't met (damn you sickness over the Amsterdam book blogger meet-up) I call her my best book blogging friend. We often think alike and have the same associations with certain topics and I cannot wait to finally meet her -2014 we'll manage! 

She sent me such a lovely package filled with presents and I might have laughed and cried a bit while unwrapping. 

Kat is a zombie addict so she had to send me a Zombie book and I got This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers. She and all my other bookish friends read and loves This Song Will Save your Life by Leila Sales. I'm looking forward to reading it and see if I agree with them. I also got the PERFECT bookmark and a reading journal that made me tear up when I unwrapped it. I am a notebook junkie and have far too many and I adore reading journals. I don't have any because they never felt right but this one has enough space for me to write in it, there's star ratings too and lists of recommended books. Lists - how I love them!

Thank you so much Kat xxx
I cannot wait to dive into them!

1 comment:

  1. This is not a test is very good :) I also loved This song will save your life. Very impressed by the overall story. The reading journal looks interesting! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete