Tuesday, December 10, 2013

...Blogmas

 
Day 10

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December first til Christmas Eve I will post one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls want to know my
 

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Some of those books I already read and really really want to re-read and some have been out for years and I still did not read them. Whoopsy!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett

Changeless by Gail Carriger

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Until I Die by Amy Plum

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

14 Days Till Christmas Eve

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Throne of Glass is amazing! And I really liked Divergent. :) I do want to read Unearthly as well. I've heard awesome things about that series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Divergent and Unearthly! I really hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Divergent! I really want to read Obsidian, have heard so many great things about that series and keep having it recommended to me.

    Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete