Sunday, November 23, 2014

The week of the ultimate Christmas book buying

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.
During the last week I accumulated some books - most of them Christmassy themed. 

Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger
One in a Million by Jill Shalvis

My mum bought the following two books for me when she was in New York City about a week ago:
Literally Murder by Ali Brandon


For my Kindle:

The Great Christmas Knit Off by Alexandra Brown
The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan
Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis

and I pre-ordered 
Merry Christmas, Baby by Jill Shalvis (which will be out on December 2nd)

1 comment:

  1. I love Jill Shalvis! I have One in a Million and Merry Christmas, Baby but haven't read either of them yet. Really looking forward to them! I did go reread Head over Heels to be ready for Merry Christmas Baby. Love the look of all the Christmas books and I have at least one book by Ali Brandon sitting on my TBR shelf. I love cozies and bookish cozies are my favorite. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete