Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Winter TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List

On September 23rd I posted my Fall TBR list here and till today I haven't read a single one of them. Whoops! I am a mood reader, so things like this happen. I do not really care if I am able to read all the books I put on these TBR lists that's why I am sharing my Winter TBR list with you today. 

Christmas Themed Books
The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan

Merry Christmas, Baby by Jill Shalvis

Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis

With Love at Christmas by Carole Matthews


Silent Night by Jack Sheffield

Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg


Going Rogue by Robin Benway

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon  

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm really looking forward to reading Shalvis's Merry Christmas Baby and From Notting Hill with Four Weddings Actually looks adorable! I've heard great things about the Carriger series as well. This topic is not doing my TBR any favors but it's definitely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely move THE JOB to the top of the list :-)
    I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my plan but I had to wait till my bookstore here in Vienna got it in stock. I'll pick it up today and will start immediately :)

      Delete