My Pic of October
October in One Word
WarmWe had a super warm October here in Austria. Some days were unfortunately grey and rainy but still warm and we didn't need to bring out the warm winter clothes yet.
5 Things that Happened in October
- My blog celebrated its third birthday and I had a week long blogoversary bash with some of my best friends here. I am still a bit shocked that I've been blogging for three years now but I love every minute of it.
- I met up with my good friend Judith and her little boy who just started kindergarten and we wanted to go to the playground. He was so tired after a morning in kindergarden that we changed plans and went to Starbucks for some hot chocolate and a cookie instead.
- Another friend came to my place for brunch and we had a really nice morning chatting and catching up again.
- My mum went on her 2 week trip to the States. She's currently in New Orleans and has a great time, which I am really happy about but I cannot wait for her to come home and tell me everything that she did. Yes, I am a mamma's girl!
- My dad and I were invited to dinner at an old family friend. It was a really fun evening with good food and great wine. I love seeing people I've known my whole life. There are always so many memories to talk about.
An Album that Was Popular on my i-Pod
Books I Read this Month
Christopher Healy - The Hero's Guide to Saving a Kingdom
Rachel Gibson - Run to You
Kerstin Gier - Ruby Red
Colleen Gleason - The Clockwork Scarab
Ali McNamara - From Notting Hill to New York...Actually
Julie James - Something About You
Jenn McKinlay - Books Can Be Deceiving
Jenn McKinlay - Due or Die
Gail Carriger - Etiquette & Espionage
Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg - The Shell Game
Darynda Jones - Second Grave on the Left
Kerstin Gier - Dream a Little Dream (German Edition)
A TV-Series I like this Month
Things I am Looking Forward to in November
- Obviously my mum coming home again!
- It's my grandma's birthday at the beginning of the month and me and my dad are taking her and my dad's dad out to lunch. She sounded thrilled when I suggested it :)
- Kerstin Gier is here for a signing on the 14th and I plan on going.
- Enjoying a warm cup of mulled wine on the Christmas market for the first time. The first ones open at the 21st of November.
- Having a dinner date with some lovely friends.
Felix in October