Tuesday, November 4, 2014

As a Re-Reader, these are on Top of my List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. 
This week the girls want to know my
Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
 
Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
 
The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
 
Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett
 
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
 
Heist Society by Ally Carter
 
The To-Do List by Mike Gayle
 
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
 
A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet books. Great list!!
    And there are so many books on this list that I want and need to read.

    Mariska
    My top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a lot of Kinsella but not Twenties Girl. I'll have to throw that one into the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm wanting to try another book by Kinsella and was thinking about Twenties Girl. Looks like it's a good pick! Now that the Lucky Harbor series is ending I've been really wanting to go back and read them all again too. The Ally Carter book is on my TBR and now I'll have to go look for The To Do List as well!

    ReplyDelete