Day 11: Show off!
5 of your best blog posts!
My top five posts according to my statistics are:
- Top Ten Books That I'd Play Hooky With
- my review of Snark and Circumstance by Stephanie Wardorp
- the post I did on my 26th birthday
- Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks
- Blogmas Day 2 - my "Awesome YA books" gift guide
My personal top five posts from 2013 are:
- my review of the Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier (I'm linking my review of the first book)
- my review of Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
- my review of First Grave to the Right by Darynda Jones
- my review of Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
- my blog post with all the photographs I took at my aunt's garden
- My Top Ten words/topics that instantly make me buy a book because this topic was my idea