Monday, January 7, 2013

...in pictures

Well hello there and welcome to the second week of the 2013 Photochallenge!

I was really psyched that so many decided to participate this year and hope we will all have a wonderful time and draw a lot of inspiration from each others pictures.

Here is my photo for last week's topic - which was Red:


I love bruning candles during winter time and this week I started burning my Cranberry and Pomegranade one. It smells so delicious.

I have a long list of the 52 different topics right next to my computer and made the decision for this week's topic through the old "close your eyes and point somewhere" method and the following word could be found there:
Stripe(s) / Streifen

Please link you post to mine in time. 
Submission period is between the 7th and the 14th of January
(11:59 pm CET).  


You can find the list of topics and links on my Challenges 2013 page at the very bottom.

Just to fill you in on what song I had in my head during the week (thinking about the topic, trying different approaches on the topic, etc.).



1 comment: