Thursday, January 3, 2013

...in pictures

I received really good feedback to the 2012 Photochallenge I hosted here on the blog. A small group of four lovely bloggers formed here doing this challenge together, I enjoyed it immensly and came to the conclusion (with a bit of persuasion) that I will host this challenge again in 2013.

So this is a shout-out to all of you who love to take pictures and enjoy a bit of a challenge:
  • I will post a topic each Monday here on My Life...
  • During the week you have to take a picture including the topic in a creative way
  • Post the picture on your blog and link it with mine on time
  • You can link your post with mine from Monday morning until the next Monday 11:59 pm CET
  • This year the topics will be a bit more challenging than last year (take a look at last year's topics and links here) and there will also be much more abstract topics. 
  • Most important of all: HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE CREATIVE JOURNEY!
If you want to participate in this year's challenge - either every week, every other week, only in weeks when the topic really appeals to you - I would love for you to post a "I will participate" post on your blog and link it below.



I created a new logo too and would appreciate it, if you would post it on your blog too.

The first week will be a short one, due to the fact that I somehow didn't realize that it is Thursday already (sorry!) but the topic is a rather easy one.
Red / Rot

Please link you post to mine in time. 
Submission period is between the 1st and the 7th of January
(11:59 pm CET).  

If you have any questions don't hesitate sending me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment