Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Usually I write a short introduction about how hard it is to come up with ten different ______ (fill in the blank with last weeks TTT questions) but not this week - this week was so easy.
This week's question is:
Top Ten Bookish Confessions
- It'll break some hearts but I break spines! Yes, I am one of those horrible people. If I am not breaking the spine of a book I am so happy and really really pround of me.
- Taking a book with me everywhere I go is a must but I just toss them in my bag without protection (sometimes they look horrible and it breaks my heart but I never changed the way I treat them).
- If I can choose between buying a hardback or a paperback I will always choose the paperback. They are not as heavy as hardbacks, not as bulky, not as expensive and as a girl that always carries a book in her already heavy bag every gramm the book is lighter feels like a ton was lifted from my shoulders.
- I can't start a book series as physical books and read the later ones on my Kindle (even if it is a series I really don't like that much). They don't have to have matching covers, be the same size or publisher but they should at least be the same format.
- I have absolutely no control over my book buying habits. My name is Karin and I am a Bookaholic! I never leave a bookstore without buying at least one book (okay, maybe it happend twice in my life).
- I spend way more on books than on clothes, shoes and bags together and I have a lot of bags!
- I hate lending books to anyone. No one is worth of reading my books.
- I buy books I have on my Kindle as "real" books if I really love them. Your special books need to be on your shelves, right?
- I can't have my mum (btw the only person whom I lend books to) read a book of mine I haven't read - must read them first (imagine roboter voice here).
- I haven't organized my shelves at all but I know where each and every book has its home.