Saturday, February 4, 2012

... online

It is freezing cold right now in Austria and until two days ago the cold wasn’t that bad because we had a clear blue sky and lots of sunshine but right now it is foggy and cloudy and cold and windy and that is not a good combination.

I went grocery shopping today and bought three bars of chocolate just because it is cold and grey and all I am doing right now is watching TV, browsing the internet and reading. I currently read so much – oh, how I love holidays. Well they will soon be over because I’ve got some exams coming up at the end of February or beginning of March and I need to start studying if I want to enjoy my holidays and be prepared at the end for the exams.

Anyways, right now I would like to share a wonderful video with you because the best thing in winter is wearing scarf. I love love love love love them. I am a huge fan of scarves in all kinds of colors and materials.
This video gives you 25 different ways to wear a scarf in just 4.5 minutes and afterwards you can click on one stile you liked and get transferred to the tutorial. Great video!



No comments:

Post a Comment