Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Life ...

Happy Birthday to … me!

Today is my 26th birthday and the first day of my semester break – four weeks without going to university!

I love having birthdays because my family and friends know exactly what I love. That’s why I got a Winnie-the-Pooh mirror from my two best friends and a Sesame Street Quilt from my mum! Sesame Street – does that rock or not? I am totally overwhelmed!

I will post a picture of it during this week because it is so super cool and amazing and fabulous and just plain awesome!

My phone is ringing quite often today and everyone who asks me what I will do today receives the same answer:
Well, I won’t do much. Probably just relax, go out with my dog even if it is freezing out there (0°C or less) and read, read, read, read!"

Right now I will have some lunch and then head out with my doggie and my mum and after that I will finally cut my awesome carrot cake with lemon frosting! The best cake ever!

I wish you all a wonderful day whatever you are doing!

3 comments:

  1. Alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag!!! :*

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch und einen schönen Tag!

    LG Hella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Von mir nachträglich alles Gute zum Geburtstag.

    Lg Anett

    ReplyDelete