When I am not reading I love to take pictures with my wonderful Panasonic Lumix FZ38. For the last two years I had a German photoblog and posted one picture per day. Now I am ready to move on and by the end of this year I will stop posting daily pictures and will switch to posting weekly pics on this blog.
That is why I decided to host a challenge in 2012 which will be called:
I will post the week’s topic on Friday evening so that everyone who wants to participate will have one week to take a picture and to post it on your blog. So you need to post your picture by next Friday evening the latest.
There are some rules:
- you have to post your picture by Friday evening
- you need to link your post to mine
- there will be 52 different topics
- the pictures should be new ones; made in 2012
- but everyone has 10 jokers - which means that you have 10 possibilities to use pictures that you took before 2012
- if you use a joker you should mention that in your post
- and last but not least and maybe the most important thing: Have Fun!
For those of you who don’t have an own blog and want to participate in this challenge there is a possibility for you! Write me an e-mail and I will add you to a blog where you have the chance to post your pictures.
I am really looking forward to this challenge and hope that many of will participate in this. If you want to join me please leave a comment under this post so that I can add you to the list of participants.