Sunday, December 11, 2011

... in books


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted be Kristie from The Story Siren.

This week I had two books in my mailbox. 


The first one is Maureen Johnson’s “The Last Little Blue Envelope” which is the sequel to “13 Little Blue Envelopes”. I haven’t started reading it but I certainly will read it soon. Can’t wait!



I also bought Ali McNamara’s “Breakfast at Darcy’s”. I loved her first novel “From Notting Hill with Love … Actually” which was settled in London and this novel is settled on a small island in Ireland. I immediately started reading it after receiving it on Tuesday (I think) and it is absolutely wonderful. For all of you who haven’t read one of Ali’s books – DO SO! They are a cozy read, perfect for this time of year. No they don’t have a Christmassy theme but they are perfect for a day cuddled up on the couch reading all day long.

That’s all for me this week. Hopefully I will be able to post more next week but life’s pretty crazy right now but right around Christmas things will slow down and I will be back; promise!

So, now I will cuddle up on my couch, finish the last 50 pages of “Breakfast at Darcy’s”, make myself some soup for lunch and afterwards I really need to study for my last exam in 2011. 
Yeah!

This is the link to my photochallenge 2012!
Come join me!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul I really want to try out the Blue Envelopes series it sounds really cute!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete