Sunday, September 30, 2012

...on the blog

Bloggiesta was hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books and 1st Daughter of There’s A Book. It is an online event for us bloggers where we are encouraged to spend as much time as we want/can spare during three days working on those thiny little details or big plans we have for our blog.

My to-do list:

  • Blog backup
  • write and schedule my TTT posts for the next weeks
  • write and schedule my Photochallenge posts for the next weeks
  • create my Blogoversary Button
  • announce my Blogoversary
  • write my Showcase Sunday post for this week
  • schedule reviews I already wrote
  • write and schedule reviews 
  • Author Interviews?
  • Tag on Blog
I was able to check off 7 items of my list and I am so happy that I participated. I sure will participate in the next Bloggiesta! 

No comments:

Post a Comment