Bloggiesta is for us bloggers to take some time during those three days to catch up on things concerning the blog which might have been neglected the last weeks. I definitely have some catching up to do and I hope I'll find enough time next to studying, taking my dog for walks, work and attending a christening on Sunday but I'm sure I'll manage.
What you can expect from Bloggiesta (taken from There’s a Book):
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
I am really looking forward to spending time doing blog stuff and chatting with people on Twitter, etc. about it. If you want to participate too check out There’s a Book or It’s All About Books for details and if you want to follow me on Twitter you can find me under @life_of_karin.