Saturday, September 8, 2012

...in pictures

This week's topic was Things I need for Blogging and here is my picture:
I need my little book with all my notes, ideas, quotes and cheat sheets, my list of topics for the Photochallenge, my USB drive with pictures and books covers on it, my camera, a book (if I am writing a review) and a good idea (illustarted by the light bulb).

Next week's topic will be:
Wood / Holz

Please link you post to mine in time.
Submission period is between the 8th and the 15th of September.
 
(11:59 pm CET)

I would like to ask you all if you have any ideas for topics for the following months. I am sure that each and every one of us has this one (or more) topic she wants to see transfered into a picture by us all. It would be great if you would leave me a comment and tell me your favorite topic so that I can include them in our Photochallenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment