Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Top Ten Books I already own and really want to read in 2015!

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  
This week is Freebie-Week for Top Ten Tuesday!
Since I am currently tying to give the books I own a fair chance to get read, 
I decided to tell you
My Top Ten Books I already own and really want to read in 2015!

Timeless by Gail Carriger
which I want to read before Prudence comes out this March

Waistcoats & Weaponry also by Gail Carriger
which I want to read before Manners & Mutiny is published in November 2015

Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
because I need my regular Stephanie Plum fix

A Skeleton in the Family by Leigh Perry
I received this one as a Christmas gift and am soooo interested in it

Seeing Other People by Mike Gayle
which I was so excited to find before its publication date but still haven't read it


the final books in Jill Shalvis' Lucky Harbor series

the final books in Shannon Stacey's Kowalski Family series

Demonglass by Rachel Harris
because I've had it for ages and really want to know how the story continues

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
because I've also had it for years and I've enjoyed book 1 and 2

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea for a Top Ten Tuesday. There are definitely books I own that I really want to get to. I don't any of these, but so many people love The Mortal Instrument series. I feel like I need to read these to see what all the hype is about.
    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete