Saturday, July 26, 2014

...on the blog

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, July 26th and Sunday, July 27th. Let’s get those reviews done! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.  

For future Write On review-a-thon dates check the schedule.

I currently am 12 reviews behind and I really need to catch up on them before I forget what I want to say. So this weekend I will (finally) dedicate some time towards writing and scheduling them. Let's see how well I am doing.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling way behind, too. Let's hope we both get caught up this weekend!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete