Tuesday, April 2, 2013

...in books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls at The Broke and Bookish want to know my:
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

Fictional crushes - I love this weeks topic. Now I have to think of ten boys I adore.

Jax from Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Dominic from A Taste for It by Monica McInerney
Joe from the Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich
Sean from From Notting Hill with Love...Actually by Ali McNamara
Dermot from Breakfast at Darcy's by Ali McNamara
Nathaniel from The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

So, I was only able to think of six guys I would crush on immediately if I were a fictional character too. They are really adorable guys and most all are super handsome. 

I'm looking forward reading your Top Ten lists and get to know your fictional crushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment