Sunday, February 3, 2013

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.

My last Showcase Sunday post is from January 6th and I didn't even realize. I had a lot going on in January and that also applies to books. After Christmas I went on a book buying spree and it was my birthday on Friday too. Se be prepared for a whole load of bookish awesomeness.

(I had it on my Kindle but I felt that this awesome cover needed to be on my bookshelf so I bought it)

Many Book Lovers don't get books for Christmas or Birthday but not me. My mum knows me really well and she also has unlimited access to my bookshelves so she can sneek a peek to see if I already own a specific book. Those four were the ones I received for my birthday.




all links lead to Goodreads

Speaking of Birthday; don't forget to enter my Giveaway
You can win a book of your choice for up to $15.- from Book Depo.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for Friday! That is so awesome that your mum buys you books - I never get books from my family because they never know which ones I already have ;-) Austentatious sounds great - Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday in advance :) Love the sound of The Jane Austen Marriage Manual. We keep having Austen debates at school so maybe I could pick up some material in there ;P Night School also looks awesome! Great haul :)

    -Laura
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a load of awesomeness :D Happy birthday, even when I'm too late! The near witch is very good, I liked that one. And I can't wait to read The archived. Happy reading :D

    Haul from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely birthday :) There are a lot of interesting books in your post this week, I really hope you enjoy them :)

    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Some real goodies here. I bought Seraphina last week too. I must admit I did try and read it a few months ago when I had it off netgalley but I just couldn't get into it. But I've bought the book with the lovely cover so I'll give it another go! Hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/showcase-sunday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! (sorry it's a little late) Hope you had a fantastic day :-) You certainly got some great looking books! Happy reading, and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday! Your books look great. :) Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday!! Great Haul! The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Archived are on my wishlist. I got to read a little bit of The Archived and was really liking it. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all your pretty books!! :D And again: happy birthday! :) I hope you had an amazing day!
    The Near Witch is SO GOOD! I absolutely loved it! And I got The Archived this week as well, I'm really excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete