Saturday, December 8, 2012

...Blogmas

 
Day 8

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December the first until Christmas Eve I will accompany with one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy Coming up with posts and writing them.
 
Gift Guide: Romantic Comedies

A good love story is something I enjoy tremendously. For those of you who like reading them too or for those who need presents for romantic comedy readers, I put together my favorites.

From London with Love by Jemma Forte



Breakfast at Darcy’s by Ali McNamara

I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk


Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

I’ve got your number by Sophie Kinsella

Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

Friendship Bread by Darien Gee

A Taste for It by Monica McInerney

Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis

Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

 At Last by Jill Shalvis

Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis
 
all links lead to Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment