Tuesday, December 4, 2012

...Blogmas


Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December the first until Christmas Eve I will accompany with one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy Coming up with posts and writing them.

Day 4

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls at The Broke and Bookish want to know my:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

The Compleat Ankh-Morpork: City Guide by Terry Pratchett

Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Incarnation by Emma Cornwall

Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron by Jonathan Straham

Nigelissima by Nigella Lawson

3 comments:

  1. Great top ten! I'm dying to read Seraphina myself!
    -Beth

    YA Vixen's Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seraphina's on my list too! --Have a Merry Christmas!!

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Meant to Be on a handful of lists now. I am SO curious about this book. You've got a lot of great books on this list. I hope Santa will be good to you this year.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete