Monday, June 18, 2012

...in books

This week I transformed Showcase Sunday to Showcase Monday!
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Last week I was in Edinburgh, Scottland and as I am a huge bookaholic I came home with some books yesterday evening. Today I want to share them with you.

So here's what I got:
 15 books :)
   Terry Pratchett - The Dark Side of the Sun
Victoria Conelly - The Runaway Actress
Annie Sanders - Getting Mad, Getting Even
Dan Rhodes - This is Life
Sean Smith - Robbie (biography)
Terry Pratchett - Snuff
Jasper Fforde - The Big Over Easy (because Dani from Pen to Paper liked and recommended it)
Carole Matthews - Summer Daydreaming
Philippa Gregory - Changeling
Garcia & Stohl - Beautiful Creatures
Sarra Manning - Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend
Morgan Matson - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
Sarra Manning - Adorkable
Maggie Stiefvater - Lament
Michael Bond - A Bear Called Paddington (50th Anniversary Edition)

Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler -  The Gruffalo
Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler -  The Gruffalo's Child 
a Gruffalo
 
a Map of Death's Domain

two bookmarks

the DVD box (season one and two) of Miranda
a notebook

some weeks ago I won Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough at 
Kat's blog The Aussie Zombie and it finally arrived
Thank you Kat!
I am really looking forward to reading it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you finally received your book!

    Awesome shopping spree - I'd love to just let loose and go crazy like that! And Miranda - I love her!

    ReplyDelete