It is Bout of Books read-a-thon time!
It will run from the 14th of May until the 20th of May from 12:01am on Monday through 11:59pm on Sunday in whatever time zone you are in.
If you want to participate you have to sign up here.
On the official Bout of Books website you can find all the other bloggers who participate, general information, a schedule and much more.
If you post updates throughout the read-a-thon on Twitter use the #boutofbooks hashtag.
Bout of Books 4.0 Schedule
- Monday 5/14: Sarah - Bookish Question
- Tuesday 5/15: Celine - Book Lover Confession
- Wednesday 5/16: Shannon - Re-title It
- Thursday 5/17 : Amy - Zombie Book Cover
- Friday 5/18: Jacinda -Shoes
- Saturday 5/19:Smash and Stephanie - Book Poetry
- Sunday 5/20: No challenge (Kelsey and Jen D giveaways)
- Wednesday 5/16: 8pm CST (UTC-5)
- Friday 5/18: 1pm CST (UTC-5)
- Sunday 5/20: 10am CST (UTC-5)
(chats last approximately one hour)
all the information is from: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/
My Goals for this week are:
- to read more pleasure books – which are books I don’t have to read for university or review copies
- to dedicate more time to reading at home – I usually read on public transport and I would like to specifically dedicate more time to reading at home which means I will have to prepare all my stuff I need for work for the next week today.
and one goal which would be amazing if I could reach it is:
- to read at least three books this week – I have a lot to do next week (uni, work, studying – exams are coming up) but I know that I usually read more when I have a lot to do. So maybe this goal is reachable. I will try my best.
I don’t want to post a complete list of books I want to read because I am more this “have-a-look-at-my-bookshelf-and-pick-the-book-that-appeals-most-to-you” girl. Which means that I often plan to read a book but than it doesn’t fit my mood on this special day so I put it back and start another one.
Have you signed up for it yet?