Tuesday, April 3, 2012

... in books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This week they want to know our Top Ten Books to Read in A Day

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

One for the Money by Janet Evanovich

13 Little Blue Envelops by Maureen Johnson

From Notting Hill with Love…Actually by Ali McNamara

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik

Murder on a Girl’s Night Out by Anne George

Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

The Single Girl’s To Do List by Lindsey Kelk

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile, thanks.

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these look really good! Anna is the only one I've read.
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many great books on your list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read so many of these. They all look so good.

    Here's Mine

    ~Danica Page

    ReplyDelete