Friday, June 14, 2013

My Life...

If you are wondering why it's still a bit quiet here, let me tell you what I've been up to this last weeks:
  • at the end of last week I went to Berlin for four days for a well needed vacation before the full on end of semester stress starts.
  • this week I had to work quite a lot because all students are currently in panic mode if they will pass this year and decided they needed tutoring for their end of year oral exams. Not only did they need it right that instant but the also needed a complete recap of the English grammar and that is always super stressful for me as a tutor too. 
  • I finally decided which exams I want to take in two weeks-spontaneous, I know. 
  • now I need to start studying. 
  • I have also been away almost every evening, which usually is my time for writing blog posts and scheduling them, so there wasn't a lot of time for me to prepare blog posts this week. 
But I will be focusing on my blog a bit more on the weekend and in two weeks I will be free frouniversity and work for a bit and will finally have enough time to do all the posts I've been writing down over the last months. Until then I hope you'll be okay with having "My Life..." light but from July on I'll be back in full swing - promise!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment