Sunday, November 18, 2012

...in books

 
Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week. 

Wow, long time no see! I didn't buy any books during the last three weeks but this week was different. On Tuesday I went into my favorite bookstore to browse a little and there I saw it...

From Notting Hill to New York...Actually by Ali McNamara
The sequel to From Notting Hill with Love...Actually which I loved. 
You can read my review here.

Do you know Jamie the awesome girl behind The Broke and Bookish and The Perpetual Page-Turner
No? 
Are you kidding me?
Go check her out! 
She's amazing! 

But...
...(almost) everytime she posts a review, I add the book to my mile long list of books I need to check out. This week's review was no exception but instead of adding it to a list I added it to my Kindle.


Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

So if you go and check out Jamie's blogs - which you should - than be prepared to add quite a few to your TBR list.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!! <3

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did but IF NOT...I'll still love you! haha

    ReplyDelete