|the Danube near Melk (Austria)|
July in One Word
3 Things that Happened in July
- Me and three other lovely book bloggers started reading Jane Austen's Mansfield Park together and I really enjoyed this whole new experience of buddy reading a book.
- I went to see Monsters University with a good friend and as always I loved the Pixar film - soooo much!
- I spent some hours at my local bookstore browsing the shelves and just enoying my holidays.
Book I Read this Month
- Marian Keyes - The Mystery of Mercy Close
- Ally Carter - Heist Society
- Carole Matthews - Sunshine, with a chance of snow
- Lindsey Kelk - I heart New York
- Cassandra Clare - City of Bones
- Caroline B Cooney - The Face on the Milk Carton
- Jane Austen - Mansfield Park
a TV series I liked this month
After I realized that I wasn't able to follow the new episodes of How I Met Your Mother I started watching it again from the start andright now I am in the middle of marathoning the fourth season.
Things I'm Looking Forward to in August
- My trip to London with my mum at the beginning of the month. I adore this city and cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to going there again.
- The Book Blogger Picnic me and my four best book blogging friends are organizing on Saturday the 24th of August at the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. For more information click here.
- Those random summer afternoons I will have time to meet my friends in the last three weeks of August. I am working like crazy tutoring high schoolers in English and preparing them to pass an important exam at the beginning of September. So I won't have a lot of time but those free hours I will cherish.
Felix in July